Monday, July 5, 2010

Yup...I'm Pregnant!



I said today would be the day that I should know for sure if I was pregnant. I am 11 days past retrieval which is the same day i got both of BFP's for my other pregnancies. Last night I started getting nervous because I was poas like crazy and nothing. Well, one dollar tree had something but could have been evap line. So my plan was to not pee during the night and use my fmu on my last hpt, which happened to be a FRER. Well, DH got up at 3 to pee and woke me...so then I had to go. Then I woke up at 5:30 with the squirts (which I often get right before AF shows). I was wide awake until 6:30 and was convincing myself that my upset stomache wasn't a bad sign. I went back to sleep until 10:30 when I jumped out of bed to poas. I actually watched the second line start to appear. I brought it into the playroom under natural light. Yup, sure enough there was a very faint line that appeared quickly. I didn't freak, I just smiled and thanked God. Im not sure why I didn't get more excited. I think deep down I just really had high hopes for this cycle. I think I would have been shocked if I wasn't pregnant with such a great cycle. So I take my stick and walk into the kitchen where Matt sees the it and asked, "How long?" I thought for a second of some creative way to tell him. I could have had Quin tell him, but I don't want him to know until after the first trimester. So I just causually said, "Well, it can take up to 10 minutes but there's already a second line." So he takes a look and says "Well its really faint." Thats about it. No big excitement from either of us. I guess thats what a previous M/C will do to you. We are both very happy but so guarded.

1 comment:

  1. Well I'M excited!! LOL. I understand the guarded too though. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.