Beta today was 81.3 or was it 83.1? whatever. It went up from 68 in 5 days. What does this all mean? I have to go back in 3 days for another beta. Why? Why not wait a full week? Is there ANY chance this could actually turn out good?
Oh girl....I don't know a whole lot but it sounds like how an ectopic rises. Betas don't have to double in 48 hours, but they should rise by at least 60%. Doing a beta every other day (or every third day) is not a bad idea. Having recently gone through a m/c, I know that the worst part for me was the unknown and all the waiting. I hope that whatever happens, you will have a concrete answer soon.
Oh girl....I don't know a whole lot but it sounds like how an ectopic rises. Betas don't have to double in 48 hours, but they should rise by at least 60%. Doing a beta every other day (or every third day) is not a bad idea. Having recently gone through a m/c, I know that the worst part for me was the unknown and all the waiting. I hope that whatever happens, you will have a concrete answer soon.
ReplyDeleteKaren from SC
IFBPreachersWife