Sunday, July 11, 2010

drum roll please

57! 57? 57. Well WTF does this mean? Thursdays beta was 46.7, Fridays was 41, and Sundays 57. What is going on?!! Did I lose a twin and this slow rising beta is the other one still hanging on? If so I love you little one...stay with me. If not, is it ectopic? Is that dangerous?! Wouldn't I be in more pain?
Im not sure if I should be happy or sad. I do know Im nervous and frustrated. I don't go back until Wednesday for my next beta. This will be a big day...lol. Its almost comical at this point. Almost...

1 comment:

  1. How frustrating. I hope you don't have to stay in limbo much longer =( I hope it's a little one hanging in there!!

    I left an award for you here! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.