I had an appointment yesterday with Dr. Z. We discussed my options...which was basically when to get the shot. At that point we didn't have my beta back yet. We only had Thursdays and Fridays which were 166 and 174. I was praying that my number would come down and no shot was needed. I explained that I was struggling ethically about this and she respected that. We agreed we would wait and see what Mondays labs showed. If they were down no shot, if they stayed the same I would repeat labs on Thursday. Well, I got the call that they are now 310. The worst news possible IMO. Now I am back to wondering if there is some miracle that its just a slow to start embryo. My RE says there is 0% chance this is a viable pregnancy. My OB's nurse says the same thing. Do I trust the professionals?
The plan right now is for me to come in Thursday morning for the shot. The nurse already ordered it for me. I have an appointment scheduled.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so sorry you are having to endure all of this. I say trust your gut. I wish I could give you a big hug!
ReplyDelete