Im on day 9 of follistim. I had to go to Waltham for labs/US saturday and sundy because the local office isn't open on weekends. I have no idea what my E2 level has been since the nurse leaving the messages hasn't mentioned that. Im thinking it might be pretty high though. I am exhausted and have taken 2 hour naps the past 2 days. I also am craving fruit and vegetables that are water based. I have no craving for proteins which is what I should be focusing on now. I have 6 follies on each ovary that are measurable. Last cycle I had just about the same amount and same size and they had me trigger. This time they want me to stim another day and come back for my monitoring. Im hoping that means more of these little guys will be mature at retrieval. Overall this has been a fairly relaxing cycle. It helps that school is out.
Quin, who obviously has no idea of what we are going through, has been mentioning twins a lot. He commented that I will have lots of babies in my belly. I asked if I had 2 babies would he help me take care of them because I could only take care of one at a time. His answer was, "well, you can just tell the baby to wait a minute." LMAO. He is so funny because he is so serious. I would love to see him as a big brother, I think he would be so sweet.
I have been researching my consolation prize. After each failed cycle I took on a new project to keep me focused. Usually planning either a trip or buying a new car lol. This time its both. We are getting a new mini van wether this is a success or not. If its not a success we will do a big trip sometime in the fall/winter. I am thinking either a caribbean cruise or Disney. This way I have something to be excited about!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.