Friday, June 11, 2010
Its almost real
The past few days have been IVF driven. Today is Friday. Sunday I took my last BCP and was told to call on day one, or Thursday if no AF by then. Thursday came and no AF so I called Karen the nurse (she is awesome!). I left her a message and when I got home from work I had a returned message from her saying I should come in Friday morning at 7:35 for lab. Damn! There was no way I could be at work on time and I was supposed to go to a training. I called my principal and explained the situation. She was fine, but I still felt anxious about missing the training. I feel like lately I'm not on her top ten list...not really sure why I feel that way. So then I arranged for my mom to watch Quin at 6:45am because Matt was working the overnight. I started feeling overwhelmed. Looking back at my previous cycles' schedules I was guessing I would be going for labs again on Monday. Great, its my day off but its also Quin's preschool graduation. I HAD to be there. There was no way I could miss it. By tha evening i was feeling shitty about the whole situation. I decided I was not going for labs Friday morning, I would just lie and tell Karen AF started. I spend the rent of the night worrying if that was going to screw up my cycle. Well, low and behold I woke up and felt like AF was here. It wasn't but i knew it would be any minute. I was right, by 6:45 it was here. I was able to go to work on time, not have to lie to the nurse, and my anxiety went down. I got my weekend instructions. I am going to lower my lupron to 5 units starting tonight, and then starting tomorrow night take 225 of follistim each night. The best part is I don't have labs Monday!! I don't have to go back until Wednesday...my last day of school. I'll have to be late but oh well...just something else to feel anxious about!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.