Thursday, June 17, 2010

just updating

Its Thurday and getting close to dooms day. I started Follistim 250 Sunday night. I went for my first labs/US Wednesday and the nurse called to say that my E2 was 584 and to drop my stim to 150. I have multiple smaller follies on each ovary with a 12 on my left and a 14 on my right...or vice versa...whatever. I have to go back friday for more labs/us. Im starting to feel a little fat. lol ok, wait, let me clarify that. Im starting to feel fatter. My pants are snug...snugger.
Yesterday I went to accupuncture. I waited about 10 minutes then she brought me to a room and left. I layed on the table and fell asleep twice waiting for her to come back. She NEVER even put in any needles. I thought she went to get something and would be right back. No, 30 minutes later, and 2 quick nod off and I got up and walked out. DONE. This is after last time that I waited like 45 minutes in the waiting room and then only layed with needles for 20 minutes...and still charged $65! SO this time I saved my money and went home. Accupuncture isn't for me! I feel like I wasted a lot of money though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.