My other 3 pregnancies I felt a biting pain around 6 or 7 dpo which I assume was implantation. I describe it as a little mouse biting me inside. I haven't felt that this time. I was telling Matt that yesterday morning...Quin was no where around us when we had this convo. Last night as I was buckling him into his car seat he randomly says "Who cares about mice!" just being silly I guess. I was like , "Huh? What did you say?" DH and I were just staring at each other laughing. Then Quin says, "You're allergic to mice!!" Ha! I think he's right!!! Now...my kid is known to be random, and he does know I have a fear of rodents...but this convo was oddly coincidental.
I tested today BFN. Im only the equivalent of 8dpo so too early I know. I will test everyday between now and friday. I won't be disappointed until Wednesday. That will be 11dpo which is the same day I got my other 3 BFP's. Friday is my beta...well, if I get a positive. If not I won't bother going till the following Tuesday which is my day off. I'm not feeling hopeful at all. Still no mice bites but I did have a slight twisty feeling cramp in my lower right side that lasted about 5 minutes..maybe thats a sign?
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.