My last post was when my beta fell, but not enough. I refused the reccomended second metho shot. That was on a Friday. Monday's labs finally took a big dive so no second shot was needed afterall. I am so glad I listened to my intuition. I have had several labs done since then and the level is falling nicely. Tuesday it was 99, Friday before was 235. So I am hoping in is at 0 soon.
Someone asked why I haven't gone for a vaginal US. I had several in the beginning, at my insistence. With a beta so low you can't see anything. Once the beta is over 1000 you can see, but my number never got that high. I will never know if this truly was ectopic or not.
This has consumed my whole summer. We are planning an October transfer or our last 2frozen embryos. I still have to talk to the RE about what that process entails. I just hope its not a lot of monitoring ahead of time!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ah, I see... good luck! I'm pulling for you!
ReplyDelete