Tuesday, October 19, 2010
just waiting
I got the results of my most recent workup. There was nothing genetically wrong with either DH or I. I don't have any clotting disorders, everything was fine. The RE even said that really this is good news, although it doesn't leave us any answers or solutions. I was sorta hoping they would find something so we could "do" something about it. Im almost to the point of feeling OK about not having another. I am not 100% there yet but I am thankful I am at least moving in that direction. I am definately ready for my life not to be on hold. Im looking forward to doing our FET in January. Of course a pregnancy would be beyond thrilling, even just to finally be done and move on will be nice. We are still not planning to use our last fresh cycle. I am shocked that I was able to decide this on my own. I never would have thought I would be ready to give up when I still had an insurance covered chance. Im still struggling with the ethics of it all. I killed 6 embryos because they weren't good enough to freeze. That choice wasn't made by me...but I still caused it. I don't think I could risk that result again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.