
So this cycle I am going to keep count of how many needles I get. Anyone wanna place bets that it will be over 50? So far its been 3. I had day3 labs done. There is this phlebotomist (sp?) at the lab near my house who is just nasty. She is so grouchy and she looks like Pat from teh old Saturday night Lives. Her name on her lab coat is M.J. OK...so maybe she isn't even a she...could be a guy. maybe? Anyways, shim hates shims job and makes you feel like you are there just to annoy her..him? whatever. So after my first lab draw 3 days later the RE decided she forgot to add some things to the lab slip...so back to the lab I go. This time I got this wicked nice lady. She was chatty and friendly and really went out of her way to do a good job. So I show her the vein in my arm that is usually trustworthy. After digging around a bit that vein let me down. Its way too early in a cycle for that vein to be shot already. Usually its not until at least a dozen pokes that it is useless. I guess all these years of abuse could be to blame. So the nice lady used my other arm and now I have two ugly bruises to show for my battle wounds. So that brings my count up to 3 already.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.